CRC Weekend Rides

kelly williams

Apr 14, 2022, 5:56:06 AM4/14/22
to monbikeclub

Saturday, April 16 at 12:00 NOON Mount Morris Loop  Rick Probst 443-866-0237

(**, R) 20-30 miles. Meet at the Senior Center (yellow brick building) in Mount Morris. We will do a loop around the back roads of Mount Morris.

Sunday, April 17 at 1:00 PM  Top Of Decker’s  Ride: the M and K Railroad Kelly Williams 304-276-5530

(*, T) 12 miles. Meet at the parking lot in Reedsville RT 92. We will bike up Decker's Creek Trail to the end, then return back down the trail to Masontown and back to the start. We will study the history of the Morgantown and Kingwood Railroad.

kelly williams

Apr 20, 2022, 6:28:37 AM4/20/22
to monbikeclub

Saturday, April 23 at 10:00 AM GAP: Connellsville to Ohiopyle Kelly Williams 304-276-5530

(**,T) 36 miles. Meet at the trailhead behind Martin's in Connellsville. From Morgantown, take RT 43, the Mon-Fayette Expressway (this is a toll road) to Uniontown. Continue on US -119 to Connellsville. About 1000 feet past the Sheetz, turn left into the Martin's parking lot, the trailhead parking is behind Martin's. We will bike on the GAP from Connellsville to Ohiopyle, with lunch in Ohiopyle, then return to Connellsville.

Sunday, April 24 at 1:00 PM Mount Morris Loop  Rick Probst 443-866-0237