Section of Mon River Rail-Trail CLOSED between Star City and Collins Ferry Connector

Mike Breiding - Epic Road Trips

Jun 27, 2024, 7:24:32 AM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to Mon Bike Club
fyi -mb
===
Hey Trail Friends,

Please be aware and share our social media

TODAY, through July 10th, work on trail drainage will be happening on the Mon River Rail-Trail from mile marker 3 (north of Van Voorhis) to approximately mile 6, ending at the paved surface at Town of Star City. TRAIL CLOSED between Star City paved section and Collins Ferry Connector (about 1.5 miles). Keep following social media for updates.  Thank you for understanding as we keep you and workers safe.

This work is happening for 3 miles but they will try to keep closed sections down to a mile or so or around the access points.  We eventually will be resurfacing this 3-mile section with compacted stone.  Ella

Ella Belling
Executive Director
Mon River Trails Conservancy
P.O. Box 282