bakers ride today

Gary Rodosta

Mar 7, 2021, 10:23:45 AM3/7/21
to monbi...@googlegroups.com
sorry for late notice, but I’ll try this again.
Meet 12:30 at courthouse, ride time probably closer to 2hrs than 2-3 hrs.

Weekly Sunday mountain bike ride at Bakers Ridge.

Every Sunday. 12:30pm meetup at courthouse for 2-3 hour ride, or 1pm at West Run parking lot for a 1-1.5 hr ride.

As this ride’s tradition goes, pace is fairly easy, ramping up to moderate at times. All levels welcomed. Lots of regrouping, no rider gets abandoned. The ride is more about just riding the trails WITH (not against) fellow riders, improving skills, having fun, etc. If you’re really itching to ‘win’ KOMs on Baker’s segments all ride long, this one probably isn’t for you.

I’ll try to make it most Sundays, but can’t be there for all. The ride is ongoing, and as long as people show up, it’ll happen.