FREE Thule Bike Rack

Jason Balko

Aug 15, 2020, 5:43:39 PM8/15/20
to monbi...@googlegroups.com
Hi there.

I have an older Thule 4 bike rack for a 2” receiver. It has the arms(they fold down when not in use), so bikes supported on crossbar. The rack swivels, so you can access inside your vehicle while bikes are loaded if you have a hatchback. I have the lock for rack at the receiver.
It has been used, some of the straps are torn, but they are long enough to still hold the frame. This is a heavy and sturdy well built rack. It has many years of use left.
I’ll give it to the first to inquire. Shoot me a text. 304.685.14.94
I’m in Morgantown.

Jason Balko

Jason Balko

Aug 16, 2020, 6:21:58 PM8/16/20
to monbi...@googlegroups.com
I have someone interested in the bike rack. Thanks folks. Safe pedaling.