Local Transport Product Forge 4-7th May at CodeBase

Cristina Maireles

Apr 20, 2017, 12:02:10 PM4/20/17
to MoMoEdinburgh

Hi folks

We're running a hackathon in two weeks at CodeBase on the topic of local transport in partnership with SEStran, to improve transport services in the South East Scotland (including Edinburgh, Lothian, Fife, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and the Borders): https://productforge.io/events/local-transport-product-forge/

This is an event for designers, entrepreneurs and transport professionals as well as software engineers. Our goal is to encourage different communities to work side by side to prototype new ideas (on different platforms: mobile applications, websites,...) over the course of the whole weekend. If you're unsure how best to contribute please get in touch.

More details and registration (use the code MOMOED5 to get a discount in your ticket) at:

https://productforge.io/events/local-transport-product-forge/

Any queries, please feel free to email me off-list!

Cristina