Post MWC briefing session

Geoff Ballinger

Feb 3, 2016, 3:15:50 PM2/3/16
to MoMoEdinburgh
In a change to the normal format we are delighted to join Interactive Scotland's post MWC briefing session on the morning of Tuesday 8th March.

Come along and hear about what caught the speakers attention in and among the maelstrom that is Mobile World Congress.

Look forward to seeing folks there.

Regards,

Geoff.

Garry Irvine

Feb 3, 2016, 3:24:18 PM2/3/16
to momoed...@googlegroups.com
Hi Geoff

I tried to sign up this morning and it was already fully booked!

So I email Alisdair Gunn and he is checking it out...

Garry

My mobile number

Geoff Ballinger

Geoff Ballinger

Feb 16, 2016, 4:46:39 PM2/16/16
to MoMoEdinburgh
If you didn't manage to get a place for the session in Edinburgh on the 8th, or that wasn't convenient for you, you may be interested to know there will be a second chance to see the presentations on 24th March in Glasgow:

Look forward to seeing some of you there!

Geoff