Free Product Forge 2 tickets for MoMoEd

allanclloyds

Sep 5, 2014, 7:38:47 AM9/5/14
to momoed...@googlegroups.com, Product Forge
Hi folks

Product Forge 2 is being held over the 19-21st September at Summerhall in Edinburgh, and we're offering subscribers to this group a limited number of free places (worth £20 and including 5 meals over the weekend). Use the code MOBILEMONDAY and RSVP at http://productforge.io to claim your ticket.

Product Forge weekends are an opportunity for you to develop your career through practical experience. Our events bring together entrepreneurially minded designers, developers and product managers to nurture their skills, broaden their network and develop new ideas.

Participants form small cross-functional teams who work on a product concept over a weekend. Anyone is free to pitch an idea and everyone receives mentoring, meals and 24 hour access to the venue.

The top ranking teams win prizes to help them develop their career further. But however your team ranks you’ll have a new piece of work to add to your CV or portfolio, dozens of new contacts, and maybe even an interview or two lined up with one of our sponsors!

See http://productforge.io for more details, or follow us @ProductForge

Thanks!

Allan Lloyds
Founder & MD, @ProductForge

Product Forge 2: 19-21st September at Summerhall, Edinburgh