Pictures and Cartoons from the March event ...

Geoff Ballinger

Apr 30, 2015, 8:40:46 AM4/30/15
to momoed...@googlegroups.com
These are now available to view on the Interactive Scotland flickr page:

The next event which is on the theme of IoT and Wearables is this coming Monday 4th May:

... and is being run jointly with the eClub at the Business School,

Geoff.

Garry Irvine

Apr 30, 2015, 11:17:10 AM4/30/15
to momoed...@googlegroups.com
Hi Geoff

Thanks for the Flickr link...

One question - who was the cartoonist?  Very impressive how he captured the event... might be able to use him.

Cheers

Garry

PS I'm currently in Palo Alto, California for the summer, back in July.
I'm meeting with Peter Vesterbacka who is also visiting so if there is anything I can do, let me know.

My mobile number
Norway: +47 941 66232