Evening event - Monday November 2nd

1 view

Geoff Ballinger

Oct 28, 2009, 7:53:14 AM10/28/09
to MoMoEdinburgh
For various reasons nothing formal has been arranged this month so we
are now planning a completely informal gathering after work (6.30pm+)
instead. The venue will be the recently refurbished Holyrood Tavern:

http://www.fullerthomson.com/eating-and-drinking/holyrood/
http://www.fullerthomson.com/downloads/menus/holyrood_menu.pdf

... which I am reliably informed is good, serves gourmet burgers, and
has Brewdog beer on tap! We may be able to get exclusive use of the
back room - will confirm in due course.

There will be no particular theme - as previously please come along
with at least one mobile issue or anecdote to contribute to the
discussion. Also any ideas about the form and content for future MoMo
Edinburgh events would also be great.

Kind regards,

Geoff.

PS. Looking forward to the 7th December event this is likely to
involve some combination of a demo night and pitches/competition for
places at the global Mobile Monday Peer Awards at MWC in Barcelona -
watch this space!

Adrian Williamson

Oct 29, 2009, 5:54:05 AM10/29/09
to momoed...@googlegroups.com
Apols from me, play rehearsals nearing the critical stage!

Adrian

Oct 29, 2009, 11:53:02 AM10/29/09
to momoed...@googlegroups.com
I am planning to be there...

Garry

Richard Hasinski

Oct 30, 2009, 5:39:11 PM10/30/09
to MoMoEdinburgh
Hi There

I'm planning to be there also.

Thanks

Richard.

On 29 Oct, 15:53, Garry Irvine <garry.irv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am planning to be there...
>
> Garry
>
> 2009/10/29 Adrian Williamson <adrianwilliam...@btinternet.com>
>

> > Apols from me, play rehearsals nearing the critical stage!
>
> > Adrian
> >  ------------------------------

Rach@Blonde

Nov 1, 2009, 2:30:04 PM11/1/09
to MoMoEdinburgh
Hi Geoff and fellow Mobileurs,

Just a quick note to say I'm looking forward to joining you tomorrow
as well.

Many thanks,

Rachel

On 28 Oct, 11:53, Geoff Ballinger <ge...@geoffballinger.co.uk> wrote:
> For various reasons nothing formal has been arranged this month so we
> are now planning a completely informal gathering after work (6.30pm+)
> instead. The venue will be the recently refurbished Holyrood Tavern:
>
> http://www.fullerthomson.com/eating-and-drinking/holyrood/http://www.fullerthomson.com/downloads/menus/holyrood_menu.pdf

Geoff Ballinger

Nov 2, 2009, 10:03:05 AM11/2/09
to MoMoEdinburgh
Just a quick note to remind folks about the event tonight. I have
spoken to
"Holyrood 9A" and think we should have the back room for our use. Look
forward to seeing folks tonight for a beer and a burger.

Kind regards,

Geoff.