Medical Visualisation Product Forge

nic...@productforge.io

Oct 2, 2017, 6:10:32 AM10/2/17
to MoMoEdinburgh

Hi folks,

We're running a hackathon one month from today surrounding Medical Visualisation in partnership with Toshiba Medical Visualization Systems Europe, and Scottish Health Innovations Ltd.

The aim is to develop innovative products, services or tools that would help solve medical challenges to benefit patients and the work of healthcare professionals.

We’d like to invite entrepreneurially minded data scientists and analysts, clinicians, designers, and software engineers to work side by side in order to prototype their new ideas from November 2nd – 5th at CodeBase in Edinburgh.

If you are unsure how best to contribute, or have any questions surrounding this event, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!

More details and registration (use discount code MOMO5) at: productfor.ge/MVPFN17

- Nicole Quan