[Event] Entrepreneurship Conclave @IIM Bangalore | Sunday, Sep 28 | 12:30 to 13:30

Kesava Reddy

Sep 22, 2014, 6:48:25 AM9/22/14
to MoMo-Bangalore, bangal...@googlegroups.com, Headstart Network, sreedhar ambati

Entrepreneurship Conclave
Sunday, Sep 28 @ IIMB MDC
12:30 to 13:30

Ideas are commodity.  Execution is not!

"Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not."

We all have ideas, Ideas that have the potential to change our lives. But as Michael Dell said successful execution is what transforms an idea into a company. Here's inviting all the budding entrepreneurs to question those who had taken a step ahead on the roads less travelled and had overcome all the hurdles on this road to success. Get insights on the pitfalls from the investors who can point out the best from the rest.

The conclave would be preceded by the Bzzwings shark tank, one of the few of its kind, if not the only one, where two investors would offer to fund one venture each of their choice based on the pitch that the teams would make at the shark tank.

Register Now

It is free to attend, registration is must!

Please click here to register (http://bit.ly/eConclave)

When?

Sunday, Sept 28th

Where?

MDC, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560 076

Contact Us

Lakshmi Reghunath (lakshmi.r...@iimb.ernet.in)

Follow Us

FACEBOOK