App Enablers conference by Vodafone Developer

Balagopal NK nair

Mar 10, 2014, 3:51:24 AM3/10/14
to MoMoB

Dear Friend,

We are pleased to announce our next event at our Innovation Lab in Bangalore.

An event on “Enablers” for your apps! Now, what are “enablers”?

Think Advertising

Think Billing

Think Beta or A/B Testing

Think Language Tools

Think Content

All these “enable” your apps with one area and let you focus on your core, right? This event will focus exactly on those!

Here are some of the topics that will be covered during the day:

1.       Prepare your app with some ‘beta testing’ before it goes to face the real world challenges

2.       Use ‘machine learning’ to understand your customers and app data in a better way

3.       Charge your customers using Vodafone Billing APIs

4.       Monetize your Apps through Mobile Ad’s

5.       Decide which design works best for your app using A/B testing

6.       Enrich your music based apps with high quality legal content

Date: 15th March, Saturday

Location: Vodafone, Prestige tech Park, Marathahalli, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore

Register here: http://vodafone-developer.doattend.com/

Please note that seats are limited. Be an early bird register in advance to block your seat! The rest don’t even ‘stand’ a chance, literally! J

Cheers!

Team Vodafone developer

http://developer.vodafone.com/