Fwd: FW: [Vodafone Device Lab] New NokiaX Devices Added !

Balagopal NK nair

May 9, 2014, 8:46:31 AM5/9/14
to MoMoB

Dear Developer,

Hope you are doing great!

Just wanted to keep you posted, We have added New NokiaX devices to the Vodafone Real Device Lab, where you can test your apps in latest Nokia-Android platform.

To reserve the real devices for your testing, please visit http://developer.vodafone.com/devicelab/ . By the way, we already have several devices from Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, Qualcomm which are running on Android, Windows Phone, Java, BB7 & BB10

Also if you want to win a Lumia 930 or iPhone 5s or Samsung Galaxy S5 or BlackBerry Z30, spare few minutes and participate in Developer Economics Survey - You will get a free copy to understand Mobile Developer Landscape as well. http://www.vmob.me/DE3Q14Vodafone

PS:: We have our next event coming up on “Developing Better User Experience for your Mobile Apps”.  We will update you on the date for the event and look forward to meet you again at our Innovation lab soon !

Wish you a Happy Week end!

Warm Regards

Balagopal K S

Manager, Developer Program & Apps Store