Fwd: Developing Better User Experience for your Mobile Apps

Balagopal NK nair

May 15, 2014, 9:28:37 AM5/15/14
to MoMoB

Dear Developer,

Greetings from Vodafone Developer Program!

We are happy to announce the next event at our Developer Lab.

As requested by several of you, the upcoming event focuses on “Developing Better User Experience for your Mobile Apps”.

The workshop will

·         Focus on analyzing Usability in mobile apps, and ways to improving it to be a successful product.

·         Touch upon concepts like SMAC, Design Thinking and Captology in the context of mobile and/or SMART devices.

More exciting topics & sessions are being planned. Watch this space!

This event is invite only. Please register at http://vodafonedev.doattend.com/. We will go through your fitment to the workshop and then send you a confirmation.

Looking forward to your registration.

Date: Wednesday, 28th May 2014 [3 PM – 6:30PM]

Venue:

Vodafone, Etamin, Wing A, 5th Floor

Prestige Tech Park, Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,

Marathahalli,

Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Warm Regards

Team Vodafone developer