[Event]Team For Startups | Saturday, Nov 8 @ IIMB Audi

Kesava Reddy

Nov 4, 2014, 10:59:26 PM11/4/14
to Headstart Network, MoMo-Bangalore, bangal...@googlegroups.com, sreedhar ambati
What : Team For Startups
Where: IIMB Audi
When: Saturday, Nov 8 from 9:30 to 13:00

How : It is free to attend, registrations is must, http://teamst.doattend.com/

Abstract:

Saturday, Nov 08, 2014

Team For Startups

Starting and scaling up a business is about finding the right partners/co-founders.  Often, the founders tap in to their near and extended networks to find the core team members. The problem is, they often don’t know how to start the process or where best to look. I have had several entrepreneurs narrate anecdotes of good and  bad experiences in finding a partner or a founding team member with unique and distinctive capabilities. In this seminar our intention is to understand the following key dimensions about the founding team:

 How do entrepreneurs go about finding members for the core team (especially when it transcends geographies)? What should you offer?

  • How should equity be distributed?
  • How do entrepreneur do those conversations?
  • What are the interpersonal dynamics in the founding teams?
  • How do different founder find mechanisms to resolve conflicts?
  • Do the interpersonal dynamics change when VC’s come in to the picture?

Participate in NSRCEL's TEAM for Startups seminar to get inputs on dynamics in the founding teams. The seminar will be anchored by Prof. Vasanthi Srinivasan.

--
With Regards & Thanks
Kesava Reddy.M