Survey for mobile app development enterprises (by HasGeek & CIS)

Samantha Cassar

Apr 9, 2014, 4:54:56 AM4/9/14
to momo-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

If you currently contribute to the development of a mobile app within a company or enterprise, I invite you to participate in an online survey and contribute to policy research on the mobile app ecosystem in India. If you do not, however, we encourage you to share the link with others that you believe may be interested.

Created by HasGeek & the Centre for Internet & Society (CIS), the survey features questions on your work practices related to ownership, licensing, contracts, and protection.

The final page will have resources on these topics that you may find useful for your own personal reference.

To take this survey click here.

We appreciate your contributions! Feel free to contact me should you have any questions or comments at sama...@cis-india.org.

Sincerely,

Samantha Cassar
Pervasive Technologies Project
The Centre for Internet and Society (CIS)
cis-india.org | +91 80 4092 6283

Are you a mobile app developer? Complete our survey here!