appStar hackathon, Bangalore & Mumbai - Registrations are now open!

Balagopal NK nair

Oct 21, 2014, 4:58:05 AM10/21/14

Dear Developer,

We at Vodafone Developer Program are pleased to announce our next hackathons at Bangalore and Mumbai.

appStar Hackathon – Bangalore & Mumbai

You have always wanted to use Telco APIs for better monetizing your apps, ain’t it? Do you know that Vodafone offers its Network APIs for developers? Do you want to try them out, with face-to-face technical support available even as you try? Here is your chance.

To support you with App development and API integration process, we are organizing a hackathon to accelerate your app development process. You can think of monetizing your existing apps by simply integrating with our payment API or enhance your existing app using our location API. (We know you are not behind these, but there are goodies if you indeed complete at least one API integration during the hackathon!)

Please note this is an invite only event – To request for an invite, please share your details at: http://appstar.doattend.com/

What’s more, you could also submit these apps for the Vodafone appStar developer contest that is underway and get a chance to visit MWC. See contest details here.

Hackathon Dates:

Saturday, 1st Nov 2014 [9 am – 5pm] - Bangalore

Tuesday, 4th Nov 2014 [9 am – 5pm] - Mumbai

Venue:

Bangalore :

Vodafone, Etamin, Wing A, 5th Floor

Prestige Tech Park, Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,

Marathahalli,

Bangalore

Mumbai :

Vodafone, Peninsular corporate Park,