Interesting opportunity with your Mobile Apps!

Balagopal NK nair

Jul 10, 2014, 3:49:53 AM7/10/14
to MoMoB

Dear MoMoB Member,

Greetings from Vodafone Developer Program!

Let me introduce myself, I am responsible for Vodafone Developer program and App Store in Emerging Markets. As part of the Developer Program initiatives, we have recently launched our new Apps Store in Kenya (Safaricom) and South Africa (Vodacom) and we now have an interesting opportunity to work together, with our brand new app store.  We are very keen to have all your apps in our new store at the earliest. This will mean that you can have the early advantage in terms of visibility and promotions for your apps. Ours is a multi-platform Apps Store and we support Android, Java, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry & Nokia X platforms.

To ensure the app upload is trouble free, we have a Publisher portal, where uploading apps are as quick as possible. To get started please go to http://developer.vodafone.com/publish/ register yourself and start uploading your apps.

In case you face any trouble, we have a step by step guide, that will help you with registration and apps upload https://developer.vodafone.com/uploads/public/f_public/2014/06/10/vodafone_appstore_publisher_manual.pdf

Have any queries? Please let me know or post it in our developer discussion Boards http://developer.vodafone.com/discuss/ .

Also feel free to join us in FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/vodafonedeveloper & @vodafonedev in twitter

http://developer.vodafone.com/uploads/filer_public_thumbnails/f_public/2014/05/06/publisher_portal1.jpg__640x283_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

Warm Regards,

cid:image001.png@01CEE229.CEF21070

  Balagopal K S

Manager – Developer Program & Apps Store
   Vodafone Solutions (Emerging Markets),
   Vodafone Group

Email: balago...@vodafone.com

Vodafone, Etamin A Block, 5th Floor, Prestige Tech Park Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Marthahalli, Bangalore 560103. India

developer.vodafone.com

vodafone.com