Fwd: <Update>Agenda, Speakers: App Enablers conference by Vodafone Developer

Balagopal NK nair

Mar 14, 2014, 4:58:52 AM3/14/14
to MoMoB

Dear Friend,

We are glad to see the amazing response for our App Enablers conference.

This is to update you on the schedule and the amazing speakers we have.

Right from beta testing your apps to monetization through ads & carrier billing to enabling newer languages in your apps to getting music content and travel content, this conference has everything that will “enable” your app to success.

Agenda:

09:15 – 09:45   Registration

09:45 – 10:00   Welcome Address and Introduction, Mr. Pratapa Bernard, Vice President and Head, Vodafone Solutions – Emerging Markets

10:00 – 10:30   Introduction to Cleartrip External API, Mr Vijay Parashar and Mr Frank D'souza,  Cleartrip

10:30 – 11:00   Grow your business with Bus Booking Content Partnerships - Powered by MyBusTickets.in, Mr Hari,Co-Founder MyBusTickets.in

11:00 – 11:15   Tea Break

11:15 – 11:45   Monetization of your Apps, Mr Sourav Naik, Manager , Developer Alliances, Vserv

11:45 – 12:15   Charge your customers using Vodafone Billing APIs, Mr Dhananjay Nath , Manager, Developer Platform, Vodafone India

12:15 – 12:45   Gaana for Developers and the next generation of music apps, Mr Mayank Jain, Developer Evangelist , Gaana.Com

12:45 – 13:15   Machine Learning for Mobile Apps, Mr Abhimanyu Dikshit, Co-Founder, BetaGlide

13:15 – 14:15   Networking Lunch

14:15 – 14:45   Prepare your App for the Real World Challenges, Mr Bhavesh Bhojani, CEO, PCloudy

14:45 – 15:15   Growth Hacking Toolkit for Mobile Apps, Mr Laxman Papineni, Co-founder App Virality

15:15 – 15:45   Enabling your apps with local languages, Mr Chandan Bhagabati, Senior Engineer, Reverie Language Technologies

15:45 – 16:00   Concluding Remarks

16:00 – 16:30   Tea Break & Networking

We have very few seats remaining, if you / your friends are interested, please do register, before it is queued for waiting list.

Date: 15th March, Saturday

Location: Vodafone, 5th Floor,  Etamin Block, Prestige tech Park, Marathahalli, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore [Route Map]

Register here: http://vodafone-developer.doattend.com/

Thank you and see you at Vodafone Innovation Lab.

Warm Regards

Balagopal

Manager, Developer Program & Apps Store,

Vodafone Group

http://developer.vodafone.com/