Previous Email with no Subject Line

Courtney Falk

Dec 23, 2012, 11:32:24 AM12/23/12
to d...@laurel.md.us, King Lin, rosen...@pmpbiz.com, mo...@googlegroups.com, balt...@hidden-places.com, Bar...@politics-prose.com, Buck, Brian, David Dalby, de...@csee.umbc.edu, dire...@russett.org, Gauvin, David A., Hempelmann, Kiki, Huitsing, Peter, Hulin, Stephen A., JHU, Josiah Dykstra, Lee Duvall, Lotze, Thomas, Marketta Morris, Matt Cherry, ssta...@keywcorp.com, Standafer, Tracy, Stephen Buben, Tabion, Dave, Tayag, Michael, Taylor, Julia
You probably just received an email that appeared to be from me with no subject line and just a URL in the email body.  Do not click on the link.  It seems that someone got their hands on my Gmail password and I'm working to remedy the situation.

Courtney