run time error

Charles Bauschlicher

Aug 23, 2021, 3:26:53 PM8/23/21
to molpro-user
I was running spin-orbit calculations on Lanthanide atoms.  Because of the large number of low-lying states, I exceeded the limit of 200 spin-orbit states.  I resolved this by going back to 2010.1 where I have the source.  I recompiled with increased dimensions and the calculations ran and had the correct degeneracy.   We then had a disk crash and I lost molpro 2010.1. I took a copy off mass store and tried to rebuild it, but this time it linked but   in the calculation of the integrals,  I get
 ERROR EXIT
 CURRENT STACK:      MAIN
Does anyone have any suggestions as to the origin of the error, before I start debugging?

 I compiled with ifort and icc (note gcc fails to compiles some codes in CUDA directory) and linked with -mkl.

Charles Bauschlicher

Aug 23, 2021, 3:56:55 PM8/23/21
to molpro-user
Problem resolved.  It was Ifort optimizer problem. I lowered optimizer level and it works.
Charlie

Sent from my iPhone