Trial license installed on login node by mistake

张亦弛

Dec 14, 2021, 6:34:58 AM12/14/21
to molpro-user
Hi. I ordered a trial licence to Molpro. When I ran getinfo.sh, I ran it on the login node of the server (with Slurm), and used the sysid of the login node on my token. Now I cannot use it on the computation node. What can I do?

Klaus Doll

Dec 14, 2021, 7:50:33 AM12/14/21
to molpr...@googlegroups.com
We'll reset it, so that you can enter a new sysid.

Best wishes
Klaus