RASSCF/NEVPT2 error

Gaurab Ganguly

Oct 12, 2022, 2:41:15 PM10/12/22
to molpro-user
Dear Molpro users:

I am trying to run first RASSCF, and then NEVPT2 using RASSCF state-specific natural orbitals. However, the NEVPT2 part fails with the following error:

  **STARTING THE PERTURBATIVE CALCULATION**

 Maximum of off-diagonal core    Fock matrix is:     0.1143724829D-05
 ? Error
 ? Closed-shell block of Fock matrix not diagonal. Please use state specifc orbitals
 ? The problem occurs in Readfm

 GLOBAL ERROR fehler on processor   0

I am also attaching my input and output. Can anyone kindly help me get rid of the error?

thanks in advance, and regards,
Gaurab

nip.inp
nip.ras_12e_14o.out

Gaurab Ganguly

Nov 5, 2022, 12:50:15 PM11/5/22
to molpro-user
Hello:
I posted this issue almost a month ago. I did not receive any response yet. Can anyone help me to resolve the issue?

thanks!