How to check the wave function of a specific electronic states?

wj

May 23, 2024, 4:02:16 AMMay 23
to molpr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Molpro developers and users,
I use CASSCF method to calculate some excited states of nitrogen, and if I want to check the wave function of specific state, how can I achieve this? Thank you very much for your reply.

Best wishes,

WJ

Peterson, Kirk

May 23, 2024, 9:49:02 AMMay 23
to wj, molpr...@googlegroups.com

I would suggest turning on orbital printing (add  print,orbitals somewhere towards the top of your input file) and print the CI coefficients by adding   natorb,,ci  in your multi directives.

regards,  -Kirk

From: molpr...@googlegroups.com <molpr...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of wj <wj1506...@163.com>
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2024 at 1:02 AM
To: molpr...@googlegroups.com <molpr...@googlegroups.com>