Molpro version 2024.1 and iMolpro

molpro-news

Feb 8, 2024, 10:23:21 AMFeb 8
to molpro-news
We are writing to let you know about the release of a new version of Molpro with a number of additional features.

Improvements to both Molpro are being released continually, and if you already have a licence, we would encourage you to make sure you are using the latest versions of Molpro (2024.1). New features and improvements are summarised at https://www.molpro.net/manual/doku.php?id=recent_changes. gMolpro has also been updated (version 2.3.0) with some minor improvements, and containing Molpro 2024.1.

We are also now making available a completely new graphical user input program, iMolpro, described at https://github.com/molpro/iMolpro/blob/master/README.md .  iMolpro is openly available and open source, and can be obtained from https://github.com/molpro/iMolpro/releases . It runs presently on MacOS and most modern linux systems.

We hope that you enjoy using Molpro, and look forward to any feedback you may have to offer.

Kind regards,
The Molpro Team
mol...@molpro.net
https://www.molpro.net