Problem with selected files

Jimmy Goudin

Mar 13, 2015, 6:48:08 AM3/13/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I installed mollify 2.6.6 on debian apache2 with SSL.
I have some problem when i select multi-files and want to move them.

for example, if i select 2 files and click on "move" action in the menu near navbar,
in the popup window, it propose to move the folder, not the selected files.

I don't understand where is the problem ...

Join some screenshot

Thanks for your answer
Jimmy

mollify-move popup.png
mollify-move action.png

Samuli Järvelä

Mar 26, 2015, 6:15:27 AM3/26/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com
The button you are now clicking (with the tool symbol), it's the tool menu for the folder you currently looking at.

The actions for the selected items can be found from the menu under the selection icon (next one in right side)