Cannot delete root folders

johndo...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2015, 12:07:59 PM2/4/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I updated Mollify to 2.6.2 today. Now I'm not able to delete Folders. Creating a Folder works, but if I want to delete it and check "Delete Folder Content", the Error-message is:
"RESPONSE error {0:101, 1:Invalid request, 2:403} Cannot delete root folders".

Deleting Folders without "Delete Folder Content" works, but then the Folder still exists on the Server.
When Mollify creats a new Folder, the Permission is set to "0705" (even with "new_folder_permission_mask" => 0777). I tested a lot things, including "new_folder_permission_mask" and setting the permissions to 0777 manually on the Server, nothing helps.

Any ideas?

Greetz

Samuli Järvelä

Feb 6, 2015, 6:25:15 AM2/6/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com
Oh yes, I made many changes to the delete validation, and added the restriction that nobody is able to delete root folders from the regular file listing.

Removing root folders from admin is a different scenario, I'll have to make an exception for this case.

johndo...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2015, 3:19:42 AM2/9/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com
Thx for the Info. Then I'm waiting for an update :-)

johndo...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2015, 10:55:58 AM2/12/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com, johndo...@gmail.com
Hi Samuli.

I installed the new Version today (2.6.3), but deleting Folders with "Delete Folder Content" checked is still not working?
The Changelog for 2.6.3 states:
  • Fixed deleting folder contents

BTW, is there a possibility to check the current installed Version easily? An Info about the current installed Version under for example Settings/Info would be nice..

Samuli Järvelä

Feb 16, 2015, 8:21:47 AM2/16/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com, johndo...@gmail.com
My apologies, I did fix the root folder deletion, but it seems version control syncing etc caused that the change did not make into the release.

I'll think about that version checking.

johndo...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2015, 2:21:07 AM2/24/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com, johndo...@gmail.com
THX, with 2.6.4 "deleting folder content" is now back to normal :-)

johndo...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 6:45:40 AM3/24/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com, johndo...@gmail.com
Hi Samuli.

With 2.6.7 kloudspeaker nothing gets deleted on the Server again. After deleting a folder with "deleting folder content" checked, the Folder still exists on the Server. kloudspeaker seems to delete the folder from the database, but not from the server.

Samuli Järvelä

Mar 24, 2015, 8:24:44 AM3/24/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

OK, I'll check if this is some namespace renaming issue etc, as kloudspeaker was founded from Mollify 2.6.6 so all features should be identical.

Could you use Kloudspeaker forum and issue tracking for these:

Thanks!

Mollify

Mar 24, 2015, 8:54:18 AM3/24/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com
I checked, and I can confirm this issue. It was unfortunate error based on the fact that kloudspeaker name is longer than mollify, element id prefix was removed based on assumed length.

This is now fixed, and will be in next release. I'll wait a while to see if more such are found.

If you want to fix this immediatelly, open the file "kloudspeaker(.full.min).js" and find following string

(this).attr("id").substring(

and change the following number 28 into 33.

On Tuesday, 24 March 2015 14:24:44 UTC+2, Mollify wrote:
Hi,

OK, I'll check if this is some namespace renaming issue etc, as kloudspeaker was founded from Mollify 2.6.6 so all features should be identical.

Could you use Kloudspeaker forum and issue tracking for these:

Thanks!

johndo...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 12:00:04 PM3/24/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com