Mollify will become Kloudspeaker

Mollify

Mar 23, 2015, 10:54:51 AM3/23/15
to moll...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In future, Mollify will be known as Kloudspeaker (http://www.kloudspeaker.com). For a short transition period, both projects will release identical release versions, in which the migration can easily be done. After this period, Mollify will not be developed anymore.

I will make fix releases for Mollify and Kloudspeaker until I can be sure that migration can be done safely. New features are not added to Mollify anymore, please use Kloudspeaker issues from now on to suggest features: https://github.com/sjarvela/kloudspeaker/issues

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but this has been on my mind for a long time and as Google announced to be terminating Google Code hosting, I thought I should make this change in the same process.