Error with Archiver plugin v 2.5.18

a...@ecom-it.ru

Dec 25, 2014, 5:00:57 AM12/25/14
to moll...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I have installed version 2.5.18 and connect the Archiver plugin. "Download compressed" and "Compress..." work fine, but when I try to "Extract" zip file I get the error "Request Failed".
The error in apache log is: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Folder::create() in /opt/www/mollify/backend/plugin/Archiver/ArchiverServices.class.php on line 221
I can of course to set "enable_extract" => FALSE in the configuration.php, But do not want to do it, I would like to correct an error.
Is it possible?

Samuli Järvelä

Dec 25, 2014, 7:53:16 AM12/25/14
to moll...@googlegroups.com, a...@ecom-it.ru
Hi,

I made big changes in the core action handling, and this affected also archiver, which I forgot to verify, sorry. I've fixed this in https://github.com/sjarvela/mollify/commit/5334598393bd10a71d19b50305b5fa5a155d1e7c?diff=split

If you don't want to wait for next release, you can update the 4 files changed in that commit (just click "View" from each and select "Raw" to copy&paste the contents)

a...@ecom-it.ru

Dec 25, 2014, 8:11:44 AM12/25/14
to moll...@googlegroups.com, a...@ecom-it.ru
Thanks for quick answer!
This is not so critical, I'll wait for the next release :-)

a...@ecom-it.ru

Dec 26, 2014, 6:10:32 AM12/26/14
to moll...@googlegroups.com, a...@ecom-it.ru
Hello, Samuli! There is still a small error in ArchiveService.class.php. When I Download compressed one file, I get the error in apache log:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function close() on a non-object in /opt/www/mollify/backend/plugin/Archiver/ArchiverServices.class.php on line 80

There is no this error when I Download compressed folder.

четверг, 25 декабря 2014 г., 15:53:16 UTC+3 пользователь Samuli Järvelä написал:
Hi,

Samuli Järvelä

Dec 26, 2014, 7:15:12 AM12/26/14
to moll...@googlegroups.com, a...@ecom-it.ru
Thanks for reporting, I've fixed this as well. The entire handle close was unnecessary as it is closed already when sent to output.

a...@ecom-it.ru

Dec 26, 2014, 7:18:57 AM12/26/14