Dear President Li, Secretary Bie, and news media from all over the world!

1 view

刘四平

Jun 10, 2024, 12:37:10 AMJun 10
to li-peng, li-peng, bierh2012, bierh2012, hhgang2001, hhgang2001, accountant, nw, nutgraf, SCAcustserv, MNDcustserv, zgmlhgm, articles, molihuazh, asia, editor, contact, 08pioneer, freebornchina, liangattorney, fubai.china, xwl1943, press, zhangjialong1988, haojinsong668, pufei.cd, felicia.sonmez, 8381234, InfoDesk, webmanager, Info, civilsociety, kzgtougao, emily.ashton, hugo.swire.mp, anna.soubry.mp, annemarie, gillanc, damian.hinds.mp, Charlie, caroline.dinenage.mp, office, phillip.lee.mp, gavin, oliver, Richard.Harrington.MP, mike.freer.mp, simon.kirby.mp, robert.buckland.mp, nicky.morgan.mp, andrew.murrison.mp, contact, david.lidington.mp, helen.grant.mp, Brandon.lewis.mp, philip.bump, zekejmiller, ryan.tracy, jejacobs, ernest.scheyder, awayne3, tdennis, coral.davenport, molly, victoria.mcgrane, amy.harder, arestuccia, dgoode, emartinson, dsamuelsohn, rleber, aadragna, philip.rucker, Andrew
Dear President Li, Secretary Bie, and news media from all over the world! We are the parents of Liu Siping, a teacher from the School of Cyberspace Security of Zhengzhou University.

Liu Siping was introduced to Zhengzhou University in December 2022 to handle the entry procedures. He was promoted or moved to position C. Since he started working on January 1, 2023, the school leaders often asked him to stay up late to work overtime, regardless of whether it was a holiday, which resulted in him not sleeping before 2 a.m. and having to go to work normally during the day. After several months of passive overwork, on June 21, 23, it was found that his memory was poor. He went to the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University to check that the hippocampus responsible for memory in the brain was inflamed and began to be hospitalized for treatment. The doctor used all the available drugs, including targeted drugs at 6,800 yuan per injection, but it was still ineffective. Later, we went to Shanghai Huashan Hospital for further treatment, and the cause of the disease was not found after a biopsy. The doctor at Huashan Hospital said that staying up late and stress were the cause of the disease. After a period of treatment in Shanghai, he returned to Zhengzhou for another month of hyperbaric oxygen and other rehabilitation treatments. The current situation is memory loss and cognitive decline: I can't find my home when I go out alone, and I don't know what I ate after I just ate. Not only can I not work normally, but I also need to be taken care of. In order to treat Liu Siping's illness, after a few months, the rural family, which was already in foreign debt, had to bear more than 200,000 yuan in foreign debt. This put our entire family in a state of collapse.

The college should apply for or help us apply for work-related injuries. The reason is: Teacher Liu Siping came in according to the Zhengda employment process of "interview, physical examination, assessment, etc.". At that time, the physical examination was completed normally, and it can be confirmed that the work from January to May after joining the company was normal. During this period, after staying up day and night, he successfully built the school's supercomputing platform for the college, completed his own scientific research project application, and the scientific research project application of the leader, and served as the secretary of the undergraduate and graduate graduation defense group and the secretary of the graduate re-examination defense group. This can also be proved from the work chat records between him and his colleagues; Zhengda's non-promotion and immediate scientific research positions are heavy in themselves, and the assessment pressure is relatively high. When he first started working, he couldn't finish the various tasks assigned by the leaders even if he stayed up all night. As a newcomer, Liu Siping would not refuse anyone and dared not be lazy. He never slept before 2 a.m. and it was normal for him to go to bed at 4 a.m. He had to go to school before 7 a.m. to participate in project acceptance and other work. He couldn't rest at noon in the college. If he continued to work like this, it would be strange if he didn't have health problems!

The leader Zhuang, who was assigned by the dean to Liu Siping, assigned all kinds of miscellaneous tasks to Siping day and night. Zhuang's favorite people had joined the work earlier than Liu Siping. He often let Liu Siping do the tasks alone, causing Liu Siping to passively work overtime and stay up late every day. If he did a good job, it was Zhuang's credit. If he did a slow job, Liu Siping would be criticized by the leader, which caused Liu Siping great physical and psychological harm.

The above points are enough to prove that Liu Siping's illness was caused by excessive overtime and staying up late, and should be regarded as a work injury. The college should apply for work injury for him to ensure the lives of him and his family. June 20, 2024 is the last date to apply for work-related injuries. There are only a few days left, and the school has not yet properly handled this matter. Liu Siping is a disciple of Professor Li Renfa, a nationally renowned expert in computer science and technology (B+) at Hunan University. He is the only doctor in the township and a noble son from a poor family. After several months of tossing by the relevant personnel of Zhengda University, the relevant leaders still don’t want to take any responsibility, and have been covering up the truth, shirking responsibility, and even irritating patients and their families. Does Zhengda want to force our family to a dead end? Is Zhengda dragging it out because it wants to say something to the society? Is Zhengda preparing to respond to Hunan University alumni all over the world one by one?

Complainant: Liu Tingying Qiu Genlan Phone 17760727503

郑大一附院检查报告-马.pdf
刘四平简历20240417-马.pdf