migrations

rellik

Apr 18, 2007, 2:01:46 AM4/18/07
to MOle Plugin
I wanted to move it over to my production server, to try it out with
some real usage, but I am getting:

Mysql::Error: Table <database>.mole_features' doesn't exist: SHOW
FIELDS FROM mole_features

I don't remember having to manually add tables to the database, and I
don't see any migrations that came off the svn.. So, where did the
tables come from when I originally installed the plugin?

I even installed snitch on the server to try and replicate my local
environment, but still the table isn't there. Am I just forgetting
how to do this or was it done automatically at some point?

Fernand Galiana

Apr 18, 2007, 2:16:29 AM4/18/07
to mole-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

  Indeed... During installation the plugin will set up the mole tables.
  You should be able to run:

  ruby vendor/plugins/mole/install.rb

-Fernand

rellik

Apr 18, 2007, 2:20:05 AM4/18/07
to MOle Plugin
ah, of course :)
thanks again

On Apr 18, 1:16 am, "Fernand Galiana" <fernand.gali...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>
> Indeed... During installation the plugin will set up the mole tables.
> You should be able to run:
>
> ruby vendor/plugins/mole/install.rb
>
> -Fernand

Fernand Galiana

Apr 18, 2007, 2:32:40 AM4/18/07
to mole-...@googlegroups.com
No problem -- Keep me posted on your progress...

-Fernand