Blue Eyes

1 view

rellik

Apr 24, 2007, 4:29:18 PM4/24/07
to MOle Plugin
I just moved snitch over to the production server, and so I got the
latest version from the repo. I love the new blue eyes! :) Much
better than the old image.

Unfortunately, though, the app runs at around 50M with one person
using it, with only two actions reports (and no activity)... any idea
why that might be? Is Ziya especially memory-hungry? Is there any
work being done on incorporating it as a plugin?

Fernand Galiana

Apr 25, 2007, 2:27:27 AM4/25/07
to mole-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

  Thanks, glad you like it. I did notice the mem issue. Yes, the
  way the charts are currently setup will tend to hit up some mem.
  This was great for the demo, but not for real life. I am updating
  the Snitch as we speak and will address the mem issue.

  As far as making it part of the plugin, we are still in flux about
  this issue. Perhaps making it an option upon plugin installation
  is the way to go...

-Fernand