Happy New Year!

1 view

Moldleg333

Dec 31, 2009, 2:00:43 PM12/31/09
to Toxic Indoor Mold Central

Just want to wish everyone and their loved ones to have a Safe
"HEALTHY" and Happy New Year! Hope we will all get healthier this year
and win our battles to get “MOLD” and “TOXIC” chemical poisoning
universally recognized and treated. The first step would be laws to
stop indoor mold growth and toxic chemical intrusions into our foods,
prod7cts, water, and air.

Sincerely yours,

John McBride
"MCS" Beacon Of Hope Foundation’s New Jersey State Representative &
Toxic Mold Activist/Consultant
New Jersey Legislative Initiative Against Toxic Mold
Moldl...@live.com

“World~Wide” Toxic Injury Awareness & Education! Please sign and
forward to others:

http://toxicinjury.org/