[VOTE] Release of native2ascii-maven-plugin 2.0.0

18 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

David Matějček

no leída,
30 dic 2017, 5:15:02 p.m.30/12/2017
para mojohaus-dev
Hi,

I'd like to release version 2.0.0 of the Native2Ascii Maven Plugin. It is the first complete version after 1.0.0 alpha and beta which were used for years as the final versions but each covering different scenarios.
The reason for 2.0.0 instead of 1.0.0 is that it is another incompatible version, but covering all recent scenarios, documented, etc.

Repository: https://github.com/mojohaus/native2ascii-maven-plugin
Staging Repo: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-1107/

 [ ] +1
 [ ] +0
 [ ] -1

The vote is open for 72 hours and will succeed by lazy consensus.

This is my first release and I'm following the MojoHaus website: http://www.mojohaus.org/development/performing-a-release.html#Staging_the_Release

Regards,
David (dmatej)

Aziz Achilov

no leída,
4 ene 2018, 5:05:59 a.m.4/1/2018
para mojohaus-dev
Hi,

[+1]

David Matějček

no leída,
6 ene 2018, 2:47:03 p.m.6/1/2018
para mojohaus-dev
[+1] also from me, so the total score is +2 ...
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos