Committer rights for codehaus-plexus

Konrad Windszus

Oct 30, 2022, 5:31:31 AM10/30/22
to mojohaus-dev
Hi everyone,
I would like to become committer on codehaus-plexus. I contributed several PRs and opened quite some issues in the past: https://github.com/pulls?q=author%3Akwin+archived%3Afalse+user%3Acodehaus-plexus+ and am also a Maven committer.
Is there any formal process for this?

Thanks in advance,
Konrad

Hervé Boutemy

Nov 1, 2022, 3:48:34 AM11/1/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Mojohaus != Plexus
but I just invited you on Plexus

Konrad Windszus

Nov 1, 2022, 4:05:57 AM11/1/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot, but I am wondering what you referring to with Mojohaus != Plexus. I only mentioned Plexus and this mailing list is referenced from both organisations:

2. http://codehaus-plexus.github.io/ (left-hand side navigation)

Is that a mistake?
Is there another mailing list for Plexus?

Thanks in advance,
Konrad

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mojohaus-dev" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mojohaus-dev/CAJ0Jt%3D%3DOD7g-5%2BRnJ_xo3NtG5t33DH%3D7WWjrf1gYuNnG59FvJA%40mail.gmail.com.

Hervé Boutemy

Nov 1, 2022, 5:59:00 PM11/1/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
sorry, I did not get that Plexus mailing lists had been merged into MojoHaus
(should instead be done at Parent POM level, IMHO, to benefit to all components, and not only the main site)

ok, why not, l'et limit the number of mailing lists

Konrad Windszus

Nov 5, 2022, 2:07:40 PM11/5/22
to mojohaus-dev
I raised https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-pom/pull/126 to fix the information in parent POM as well.