Mojo? MojoHaus?

Slawomir Jaranowski

Jun 14, 2022, 4:40:32 PM6/14/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I see that the names "Mojo" and "MojoHaus" for project / organization are used alternatively.
Probably of historical reason.

I suppose that the correct name today should be "MojoHaus".

If no objections - I would replace "Mojo" to "MojoHaus" during editing, changing something, by the way.

--
Sławomir Jaranowski

Anders Hammar

Jun 15, 2022, 1:25:30 AM6/15/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
It used to be Codehaus but is now MojoHaus. Not sure if we've used "Mojo" for a reference to the project.
However, A Maven plugin consists of one or several mojos. So "Mojo" could be a reference to that.

/Anders

Slawomir Jaranowski

Jun 15, 2022, 1:42:52 AM6/15/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Eg. at the home page, is mixed: [1]

    >>  hosted at the Mojo project see the plugins list.

Title of the home page is also "Mojo ..."

--
Sławomir Jaranowski

Anders Hammar

Jun 15, 2022, 2:16:54 AM6/15/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Right, there it should be MojoHaus.

/Anders (mobile)

Arnaud Héritier

Jun 15, 2022, 3:54:15 AM6/15/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Effectively
AFAIR we used to have the project called Mojo on the CodeHaus forge
When CodeHaus closed we decided to move to GitHub under the org/project called MojoHaus.
Thus today it should be MojoHaus for the project name

Cheers

--
Arnaud Héritier
Twitter/GitHub/... : aheritier