Sandbox Plugin ...

Slawomir Jaranowski

Jun 6, 2022, 4:37:00 PM6/6/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is such an idea still actual?

There are no links for sandbox plugins ... I also can't find repositories for it .... [1]
The instruction is not valid ... no existing repository  [2]

--
Sławomir Jaranowski

Olivier Lamy

Jun 7, 2022, 10:20:27 PM6/7/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
this doesn't exist anymore (it looks you're doing some archeological research? 🤣)
feel free to remove this from the documentation

Hervé Boutemy

Jun 8, 2022, 3:15:47 AM6/8/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
in fact, this was useful with svn, because there was a dedicated svn tree

with Git, this notion of sandbox plugin may still have a meaning, for example in terms of parent pom, or a convention in the README
but Git repositories are flat

and the fact that nobody tried to migrate the old sandbox plugins from svn to Git either means they are dead, or we still miss communication since our migration from Codehaus to MojoHaus

thanks for the new blood on these aspects of the move

Hervé

Slawomir Jaranowski

Jun 11, 2022, 2:59:07 AM6/11/22
to mojoha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will not dig deeper :-)

If not more objections I will clean up site documentation for sandbox topics next weekend.

--
Sławomir Jaranowski