Jellycan Moji

Brodie Thiesfield

Jan 22, 2010, 3:34:33 AM1/22/10
to moji
Hi all,

I've updated my parallel copy of Moji (different UI) with the changes
from the latest 0.9.7. I've also changed it from the raw jar file to
an easier to use XPI installer. Screenshots are available (as they
always have been) on the webpage so you can see what it looks like
without installing it.

http://code.jellycan.com/moji/

If the way Moji generates the markup was changed so that all styling
came from the CSS (rather than a mix as it is now), then it would be
easy to create different display styles simply by switching the CSS
around (think Zen Garden for Moji). I'm able to hack my way around the
existing plugin code to hack out my own version, but I'm not able to
add the functionality for swapping CSS on the fly. Anyone want to have
a blast at that?

Regards,
Brodie