Firefox 4.0 beta testing

Gerald Vogt

Jan 2, 2011, 2:54:01 PM1/2/11
to moji
Hi all!

I have just uploaded new XPIs for moji and moji dictionaries to

http://www.gvogt.de/moji/

for testing. These XPIs should work on Firefox 4 Beta 8. I would very
much appreciate if a few people could test it on FF4beta and report
back. As it only required a minimal change I don't expect any problems
of the new XPIs on FF3.6 or older.

Thanks a lot!

And of course a Happy New Year to you all!

Cheers,

Gerald

P. Buescher

Jan 14, 2011, 9:43:52 AM1/14/11
to moji
Hey Gerald,

a happy new year and thank you very much for the new version. Moji now
works for me again on FF-4b8 with most dictionaries! Of the
dictionaries I have installed, the problem only persists for
mojijplaces-1.0.20071013.xpi .

Cheers,
Pascal

Gerald Vogt

Jan 14, 2011, 2:34:16 PM1/14/11
to moji
Hi Pascal,

thanks for your feedback.

mojijplaces won't be updated anymore. Jim Breen merged the contents of
jplaces into the jpnam dictionary. jplaces won't get any updates
anymore. Thus, I have decided to drop support for jplaces in moji. If
you don't have it yet get jpnam. It includes everything from jplaces.

The jplaces dictionary won't work on Firefox 4.0.

Cheers,

Gerald

P. Buescher

Jan 17, 2011, 2:16:15 PM1/17/11