links proposal

Bernat Agullo Rosello

Apr 26, 2009, 8:10:17 PM4/26/09
to mo...@googlegroups.com
hello there

in the past I have asked a couple times about the possibility of adding sentences to moji -- and I've been explained that this does not fit easily in Moji's structure today...

but I had an idea ---

how about to add some link or short-cut (or both) to each word (when selected in the sidebar) so that it opens a tab in alc.co.jp with the result of the query with that word?

this is the single best source of info on how the word is used but it could be complemented with another link to goo.ne.jp. Kanjicoffee is a good source as well, but since it needs log in I'm not sure if it would work as easily

at least for me it would be a helpful feature when preparing cards with words in their context :)

thanks a lot

regards

bernat