Firefox-4.0

1 view

P. Buescher

Nov 29, 2010, 1:44:07 PM11/29/10
to moji
With the current version of FF-4.0(beta) and the current version of
Moji, I get the following error on both, OS X 10.6 and Ubuntu 10.10.
As soon as I try to look up a word errors like "Error opening
dictionary mojien: ReferenceError: Exception is not defined" appear
for all installed dictionaries and finally "Moji requires at least one
dictionary. Please install a dictionary from moji.mozdev.org".
The dictionaries are also up-to-date...
Do you have an idea of how to fix this?

Gerald Vogt

Nov 29, 2010, 1:50:39 PM11/29/10
to mo...@googlegroups.com

moji is not yet supported on Firefox 4.0 beta. I have just recently got
an email from mozilla that beta2 is a feature freeze. I hope I'll get
around testing 4.0 in the next couple of weeks. Until then, unless it's
a problem easy to fix you'll have to wait or use 3.6. Sorry.

Which version of moji and which version(s) of dictionaries are you using
exactly?

Cheers,

Gerald

P. Buescher

Nov 30, 2010, 11:58:58 AM11/30/10
to moji
I know it's not supported, but it has worked with older versions of
FF-4beta quite well...
Anyway, I'm using moji 1.0.0 with
Moji-De 1.0.20100415
Moji-En 1.0.20100415
Moji-JpNam 1.0.20100415
Moji-J_Places 1.0.20071013
Moji-Kanji-De 1.0.20071013
Moji-Kanji-En 1.0.20071013

and get problems with all of them.

Cheers,
Pascal

Gerald Vogt

Nov 30, 2010, 2:58:41 PM11/30/10
to mo...@googlegroups.com
On 30.11.10 17:58, P. Buescher wrote:
> I know it's not supported, but it has worked with older versions of
> FF-4beta quite well...

That sounds more like a problem with the latest Firefox beta. If it
persists through the next betas I will have to take a look at it...

Cheers,

Gerald