moji support for Google Chrome

PSK

Sep 5, 2008, 1:02:43 AM9/5/08
to moji
Hi all,

I would like to know if there is any way by which i can make moji work
on google chrome?? any development happenning in this regard??

Any pointers in this regard will be highly appreciated!!

Thanks well in advance.

Gerald Vogt

Sep 5, 2008, 1:30:05 AM9/5/08
to moji
On Sep 5, 2:02 pm, PSK <sekitori...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to know if there is any way by which i can make moji work
> on google chrome?? any development happenning in this regard??

Chrome beta is out just a few days. AFAIK chrome does not even have an
extension api. You cannot built extensions for chrome, yet. Even if it
was possible I doubt it is easily possible to port moji to chrome. It
would more like a completely new application...

Gerald

Bernat Agullo Rosello

Sep 5, 2008, 1:37:35 AM9/5/08
to mo...@googlegroups.com
unless they fix that (which I hope they will) it will be hard to make Chrome my browser of choice! :D
hardly a day happens without using MOJI :)

Philip Chee

Sep 5, 2008, 3:29:13 AM9/5/08
to mo...@googlegroups.com
2008/9/5 PSK <sekit...@gmail.com>:

> I would like to know if there is any way by which i can make moji work
> on google chrome?? any development happenning in this regard??

Until they publish their API (assuming they have one) nobody knows.

> Any pointers in this regard will be highly appreciated!!

Their "chrome" appears to be C++ so this doesn't sound encouraging.

Phil