moji on SeaMonkey 2.0?

1 view

Gerald Vogt

Mar 3, 2010, 3:03:21 PM3/3/10
to moji
Someone left feed back for moji on addons.mozilla.org that moji was
not supported on SeaMonkey 2.0. Does anyone use moji on SeaMonkey 2.0?
Is it working?

Thanks,

Gerald

Philip Chee

Mar 3, 2010, 8:06:27 PM3/3/10
to mo...@googlegroups.com

I haven't tested recently but Moji was working on 2.0a. But of course
you need to have xsidebar installed for the moji sidebar to appear.

Philip

Philip Chee

Mar 8, 2010, 10:02:03 AM3/8/10
to mo...@googlegroups.com, Gerald Vogt

Moji doesn't work in SeaMonkey 2.0 MailNews message view due to a change
in the ID of the context menu. The same problem should exist in
Thunderbird 3.0. "messagePaneContext" is now "mailContext". See attached
diff against moji cvs.

Aside from this as long as xSidebar/xSidebar for TB is installed Moji
should work.

Phil

Phil

tbmoji.xul.diff

Gerald Vogt

Mar 8, 2010, 10:43:58 AM3/8/10
to mo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Phil. Hardly ever used the context menu in the message pane.

Still I would not say it does not work or "好像不支持SeaMonkey 2.0"...

Gerald

Philip Chee

Mar 8, 2010, 11:27:54 AM3/8/10
to mo...@googlegroups.com
On 8 March 2010 23:43, Gerald Vogt <vo...@spamcop.net> wrote:
> Thanks, Phil. Hardly ever used the context menu in the message pane.
>
> Still I would not say it does not work or "好像不支持SeaMonkey 2.0"...

I wonder if the original complainant also has xSidebar installed.

Phil