Dictionaries not working in FF5

danccm

Jun 21, 2011, 3:16:05 PM6/21/11
to moji
I hope you would update the Moji Dictionaries because they aren't
working on the new FF5 but the add-on it self is doing just fine.

Gerald Vogt

Jun 22, 2011, 4:43:23 AM6/22/11
to mo...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 9:16 PM, danccm <chaiche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope you would update the Moji Dictionaries because they aren't
> working on the new FF5 but the add-on it self is doing just fine.

Didn't I just update everything for FF4?

moji was fine if you have downloaded it from amo.

dicts and moji from mozdev.org are updated now. Check for add-on
updates and it should find automatically that your current version is
compatible with FF5.

Gerald

P. Buescher

Jul 21, 2011, 4:18:38 AM7/21/11
to moji
Dear Gerald,

I hate to bother you again with a new FF version. I'm running FF6 beta
with the up-to-date moji version. (I've disabled the compatibility
test.) For FF5 moji worked flawlessly, but I noticed a bug for FF6:
In the Kanji dictionary, all entries seem to end after the first
reading. E.g. for 気 the last line of the entry reads
Readings: キ&
This is the same for the German and English kanji dictionary. I
haven't noticed such a bug for the word dictionaries, though...

Cheers,
Pascal