Moji 1.0.2 for FF 6.0

Gerald Vogt

Aug 22, 2011, 4:24:57 AM8/22/11
to moji
Hi all!

Firefox 6.0 somehow seems to break the HTML entities in the sidebar,
aborting the parser. This leads to incomplete display of the kanji
reading list as it contains a katakana middle dot. I have replaced it
with the unicode character now and it should work again.

The new version is available at http://downloads.mozdev.org/moji/moji-1.0.2.xpi

AMO is not updated, yet. I need to clean up some code in the
preferences windows as well before I get it published there. This
means there will be a 1.0.3 soon to get it published on AMO.

If you are trouble by this bug on FF 6.0 please use the updated
version from mozdev.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Gerald

P. Buescher

Aug 22, 2011, 4:45:43 AM8/22/11
to moji
Thank you very much, now it works like a charm!