From: Maxwell Lloyd <max...@brayentertainment.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Subject: Bray Entertainment Casting
To: Ethan Chew <space...@gmail.com>

Hi Ethan,

Nice catching up with you last week. I had this all queued up to send you and I never got a chance to do so.

Bray Entertainment, the Co-Creators of Pawn Stars, is casting and developing a Documentary TV Series with the working title American Makers for a major cable network. We are looking to cast the key makers for the show. Each episode would highlight creations made by individual makers.

We are looking to get some diverse cast members involved in the show and I wanted to see if you knew any women makers who might be interested. If you do, feel free to send along names/contact information.

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know, I appreciate your help.

Due Date: June 21st at noon ET.

Cheers,

Max

--
Maxwell Lloyd
Bray Entertainment

*This message, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any review,
re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
immediately.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄