SoCal hacker event this Saturday!

1 view

John Norman

Jan 26, 2016, 2:07:30 PM1/26/16
to MojaveMakers
I'm not sure if any of you Mojave folks are still active on this list, so apologies in advance if I'm spamming y'all.

There's a hacker festival, and it's happening this Saturday in Fullerton:

Where: 23b Shop, 418 E. Commonwealth, #1, Fullerton CA 92832
When: January 30th from 0800-late.
What:  An all-day hacker fest featuring home brew, 2 categories of robot wars (Hebocon, for $0-$25 robots and a full-on battle of <= 20lb class bots). Also, food.

Details are here:

If you're coming down, you can take the Amtrak or Metrolink from L.A. to Fullerton Station.  We are about 1 block East of the train station.  E-mail me if you need a place to stay overnight.

Cheers,

Arclight