Mojave Makers Setup For 12/4/13 Opening On Mojave High School - Need Assistance

7 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Ethan Chew

nepročitano,
8. stu 2013. 14:18:3508. 11. 2013.
u mojave...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Bingham, Brandon Larson

Hello,

      May we come together this coming Tuesday evening on 11/12/13 at 5:30pm at the Mojave Makers shop (at the Mojave High School) to help set up the shop?  Progress was made on setup this week and we need to keep the momentum going.  Scott Small, the principal, has asked a favor of us that we get our items out of the detention room by 11/15/13.
       If you can help, please reply as I will need to open the school gate for you that evening.  My cell is 217-722-2103 for gate access.

             - Ethan

Raphael Jaffe

nepročitano,
9. stu 2013. 16:14:2109. 11. 2013.
u mojave...@googlegroups.com
Leaving the area for Torrance, so please unsubscribe me. Have really
enjoyed seeing Ethan's smile around town.
> --

Ethan Chew

nepročitano,
13. stu 2013. 02:54:2013. 11. 2013.
u mojave...@googlegroups.com, Matthew Wright, Susan Clipperton, Scott Small

    Good job to Mojave Makers!  Thanks to Andrew, Brandon, Rob, Matt and Corey for all coming out tonight.
    We got everything moved out of the Detention Room and set up the electronics lab and lounge in the old teacher's lounge building.  It looks great!

             - Ethan

P.S. Next Tuesday evening at 5:30pm, let us convene again to set up the robotics shop and do some finishing work on the electronics lab.

IMG_20131112_202759.jpg
IMG_20131112_202811.jpg

Ethan Chew

nepročitano,
13. stu 2013. 15:49:2913. 11. 2013.
u Susan Clipperton, Matthew Wright, Scott Small, mojave...@googlegroups.com

Thank-you, Susie (it goes for the team as well).

As for the hand truck, yes please.  We will need to move the flammables-safe cabinet around the robotics lab this coming Tuesday.

As for the tables, we're maxed out.  However, shelves would be helpful.

And thanks with the bathrooms and yard!

       - Ethan

On Nov 13, 2013 11:19 AM, "Susan Clipperton" <susancl...@mojave.k12.ca.us> wrote:

BEAUTIFUL!!! this is looking great.  I love your new digs, especially as I “lived” there for years.  I thought you might need tables, but it looks like you are fairly set, but let me know if you do..I like how you arranged the furniture, I checked in shortly before you did the work and the chairs lined up against the wall…well, it didn’t look friendly, J but now great!

Do you still need a hand truck?

Let me know if you need tables.

I’ve asked for the bathrooms to be cleaned/stocked by the 4th.

Sorry I missed Tuesday evening, had to work in Palmdale, and, I’ll miss next Tuesday also because of work.  But, I have a small crew of young people helping me with your “yard”.  We want to have all the construction debris cleared for company on the 4th

Nice job,

Suzi

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru