Mojave Makers Selling Daewoo Puma 10s CNC Industrial Lathe For $7,000

Ethan Chew

Jun 20, 2013, 2:17:40 PM6/20/13
to mojave...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Bingham

Hello!

      Due to Mojave Makers moving shop, we are interested in selling our industrial lathe.  If you are interested, please refer to our Craigslist ad: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/tls/3882352116.html

Product Description:

Daewoo Puma 10s CNC Lathe - $7000

This machine is a former production unit that was gifted to a Mojave area continuing education group. Due to difficulties with getting three phase power installed, the machine has been dormant for a year. It is a very powerful and capable machine that was still cutting aerospace parts to spec the day before we picked it up. The hydraulic lines might need replacing but otherwise it is in fine condition.

Machine has been stored in low-humidity environment for the last year. It has a 12" hydraulic 3-jaw chuck as well as a collet chuck, Fanuc 15 controls, and a serial to ethernet card.

Floor Space 7' x16' x93" Shipping Dimensions 80" x128" x93"

Asking price: $7000. Contact seller via e-mail to arrange to see the machine.

           - Ethan Chew, Mojave Makers President

Perry Chamberlain

Jun 20, 2013, 2:33:34 PM6/20/13
to mojave...@googlegroups.com

Soory I didnt get back to you, im up in Canada for a while, either donate or toss the switchgear.
Or recycle the copper aluminum buss bars ans sell the breakers