Ping? Is this group alive?

Saro Marcarian

Jul 1, 2020, 1:28:46 PM7/1/20
to MojaveMakers
Curious about the status of the group.

Michael Clive

Jul 1, 2020, 6:19:09 PM7/1/20
to mojave...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I think the whole thing was disbanded years ago.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 10:28 AM Saro Marcarian <saro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Curious about the status of the group.

Andrew Bingham

Jul 1, 2020, 6:36:12 PM7/1/20
to MojaveMakers
This Google Group surely was.

I have no idea of the status of the physical group.  Some things were still going on at least ~2 years ago, but I left Mojave in 2015

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 3:19:09 PM UTC-7, Clive wrote:
Hey, I think the whole thing was disbanded years ago.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 10:28 AM Saro Marcarian
Curious about the status of the group.

Scott Nietfeld

Jul 1, 2020, 6:42:52 PM7/1/20
to mojave...@googlegroups.com
She's dead, Jim. Group disbanded about four years ago, all assets were sold or donated.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mojavemakers/4ba6df4c-bd6c-4ed6-95b4-c1329efb9f79o%40googlegroups.com.